THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Renew
Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Mastic Gum.....is it or isn't it???
Replies: 9
Views: 8602

Hello, just wanna give my 2 cents about mastic gum. I tried it about 5 years ago with poor results. Not saying it won't work for some but IMHO its just not effective on such resilient bacterium. I wanted an alternative to taking antibiotics. Mastic gum seem to work for some so I gave it a shot ...
by Renew
Tue May 01, 2012 2:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10907

Archimonde, my BB started around puberty but was manageable with gum. Wasn’t until my early 20’s that it started to become a real problem.

I don’t recall my cooper level on blood test. Could this be a concern? Other symptoms I have are dry skin all year round, cold hands and feet, and small pimples ...
by Renew
Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Killing the bad breath monster
Replies: 31
Views: 10907

Probiotics make it worse for me too

Hi, my situation is very much similar to redtongue. Good health, good teeth, no body odor just BB. I’m male in my mid 30’s and have tried everything under the sun to end this 15 year nightmare.

My BB is bearable on most days but can’t really express myself without getting reactions. I was tested ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗