THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by hopefulasever
Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dandruff problems?
Replies: 12
Views: 7131

Dandruff

Hi Ruben, I have had dandruff for the last 12 years with no relief (bb 20 years) and tried almost everything, including different brands of shampoo. Last month, I started taking a lot of water (around 3 ltrs a day) as part of my strategy of reducing bb and the dandruff is almost gone (90%). When I ...
by hopefulasever
Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Mild Bad Breath Is Gone
Replies: 32
Views: 20419

Hi WhyWhyWhy, glad to hear that you have cured your bb, can you tell us how long you've been using this product and also which brand?
by hopefulasever
Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB Product - BLIS
Replies: 13
Views: 4352

Thanks a lot for your replies, I have been using Therabreath products for the last 4 years, no change in my breath at all. But I have used only PerioTherapy and Therabreath Extra, didn't try the other products.The reason why I keep using it is because I feel that it is the best Alcohol free ...
by hopefulasever
Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB Product - BLIS
Replies: 13
Views: 4352

BB Product - BLIS

Hi guys, I was browsing some of the old forums and found the below link:
http://www.therabreath.com/about/blis_60minutes.asp
I would like to know if anybody has tried the product the prof is talking about.
Thanks
by hopefulasever
Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured with sugar
Replies: 23
Views: 19459

Hi Bishop, please do let us know your progress on this.
by hopefulasever
Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactose Intolerance Can Cause Bad Breath
Replies: 3
Views: 1964

Lactose Intolerance Can Cause Bad Breath

Has anyone seen this? Quite interesting.
http://searchwarp.com/swa259889.htm
by hopefulasever
Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: evora plus (oral probiotic) for BB
Replies: 7
Views: 8295

Please do let us know the results. I have used another Probiotic few months back for the first time, and the results were amazing though short-lived. My BB is totally gone and post nasal drip stopped and I had a very bad bowel movement (atleast 5 times a day) and excessive gas ...all gone... but it ...
by hopefulasever
Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured with sugar
Replies: 23
Views: 19459

Thank you for sharing this info Xyli, how long have you been using this before you see any changes in your breath? Did it give you a long lasting result? The reason why i'm asking this is because almost all the products give you only a temporary relief for a week or two.
by hopefulasever
Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb and bowel movements
Replies: 12
Views: 11449

I think they are related

I have similar symptoms like what macks86 described. I also strongly believe that this is related to halitosis.
The reason being, I tried Probiotics around four months back for the first time to cure my bad breath.
And I found out that, this has not only cured my bad breath (though temporarily ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗