THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by sunshine1
Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am Glad to be here
Replies: 2
Views: 1098

I am Glad to be here

I am new to this site and I am glad I found it. Bad breath is been a problem for me for a long time and I have try different products to solve the problem. I keep good hygiene and I'm still having problem with halitosis. I hope that this forum will help me in dealing with this problem.

Thanks
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗