Hello,
I am new (from today) on this website. Not too sure about how to send a post... I just wanted to share my experience as I found the solution for curing my BB. I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SOLUTION FOR BB THAT WORKS AT LAST
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1595
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB is Ruining my LIFE!!!! Will we ever find a cure?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4877
SOLUTION FOR BB THAT WORKS FOR ME AT LAST
Hello,
I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one ...
I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one ...
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB is Ruining my LIFE!!!! Will we ever find a cure?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4877
I FOUND A SOLUTION TO BB AT LAST
Hello,
I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one ...
I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.