THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by unhappy
Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anyone?
Replies: 0
Views: 1148

anyone?

Please post a response here.I am so depressed, hopefully I can chat with you gals/guys. Especially people in the Philippines.

I have a bad internet connection that's why I cant browse/find your forums.

I am a filipina and Im so depressed right now because of BB.

thank you all!
by unhappy
Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: worst day of my life so far
Replies: 14
Views: 12097

i feel the same way too. I just got a job and on the second day, colleagues laugh at me, sometimes give smirk face and cover their noses. :cry:
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗