THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by lonelyboy
Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad breadth since 12 years old
Replies: 6
Views: 3762

Phantasist,

Thanks for the advice.
by lonelyboy
Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad breadth since 12 years old
Replies: 6
Views: 3762

When I was 17 in class, I turn around and speak to this guy and he let me know that I stink . I still have bb because my brother let me know so. I know that I don't have the intense bad breath like I read some people in this forum have but my breath still stinks :(
by lonelyboy
Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad breadth since 12 years old
Replies: 6
Views: 3762

Bad breadth since 12 years old

I also suffer from bad breath. I first found out about this when I was 12 years old when I was speaking inches away from this guy's face and he told me my mouth stink, I was really hurt...

From that on, I have been very aware of my problem when I interact with people and try to keep a safe distant ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗