THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by sunbeam
Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you smell yourself?
Replies: 20
Views: 8690

My method of checking my breath is via these plastic pens that I chew on. It seems to absorb breath smells quite well. I clean the pens with water regularly and rotate.

The upside is you can actually do this with people around and it doesn't look too weird. I wait until I am alone to check the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗