THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Xyli
Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured with sugar
Replies: 23
Views: 19470

Bishop, I would really suggest to try the pure effect of xylitol on your mouth.

Before using xylitol the plaque which I removed with flossing, had always a really bad smell. After one or two days with a half teaspoon of xylitol twice a day this was gone. So I could see a direct success. With a ...
by Xyli
Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Testing a BB theory to explain an effective method
Replies: 12
Views: 4379

With the positive experience with xylitose (look at the thread cured with sugar") I think your hypothesis with micropores and biofilms explains a lot. But you can't use toxic desinfection methods in your mouth for a long time. By using pure xylitose my teeth became free of this bacterial biofilm and ...
by Xyli
Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured with sugar
Replies: 23
Views: 19470

in Germany there are several Internet shops - I bought it on Xucker.de - one of the cheapest

In German foren you find a lot of positive stories with Xylitol. So with the increasing demand there are also more supplier.

So I can't recommend a special shop.

Yes in chewing gum it's the best tooth ...
by Xyli
Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured with sugar
Replies: 23
Views: 19470

I started using Xylitol in the first week of June, and the changes began really direct with using it.

My ten year old daughter also used it and she always had bad breath in the morning like most of us. After using Xylitol as described this stopped directly. So you can feel the changing of the ...
by Xyli
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured with sugar
Replies: 23
Views: 19470

Cured with sugar

I'm new here - I'm a fifty year old woman from Germany and I just registered to tell you the solution I found. I think it could help some of you.

I had bad breath the last 20 years not all the time but I had times when it was really strong.

2 months ago I read in a forum with the topic whether it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗