THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by WhyWhyWhy
Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Mild Bad Breath Is Gone
Replies: 32
Views: 20434



- GNC Acidophilus Probiotic Complex
This has L acidophilus, B bifidum, L rhamnosus, B longum, L helvetica, S thermophilus and L salivarius.


Can't find this online 8)

Please can you upload an image of the product, or a link if you know an online place..?

8-[

Hi Larc400,

Sorry I don't ...
by WhyWhyWhy
Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Mild Bad Breath Is Gone
Replies: 32
Views: 20434

Original poster - may I ask what type of BB you had? My story is crazy similar to yours. I don't know the age (I am guessing around 10) but I was also put on antibiotics. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I found this forum, but I think this may have started my BB. I am now 30 like you and ...
by WhyWhyWhy
Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Mild Bad Breath Is Gone
Replies: 32
Views: 20434

I use a combination of probiotics. I just want to flush my mouth and gut with as much good bacteria as possible.

I suck as lozenge these 2 products:
- Swanson Oral Probiotics (strawberry flavour chew tabs)
This has Blis K12 and 4 other strains of good bacteria. I chew these twice to three times a ...
by WhyWhyWhy
Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHO IS CURED WITH THE HELP OF OUR SITE?
Replies: 51
Views: 31844

I'm cured

Your site pointed me to the possibility that bad bacteria could have overtaken my mouth after I was prescribed antibiotics and other medicines when I had a bad flu at 9 years old! I've lived with it for many, many years. I've been following your website and trying a few things people have suggested ...
by WhyWhyWhy
Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Mild Bad Breath Is Gone
Replies: 32
Views: 20434

My Mild Bad Breath Is Gone

Hi everyone,

I've been following this forum for a long time as I'm a fellow halitosis sufferer. To cut the long story short, my condition started at age 9 after falling ill from flu. I was prescribed antibiotics and the works. I recovered but then, I got bad breath and a white-ish tongue. My ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗