It seems i have countless varieties of bad breath (fecal,or musty). Lately i started drinking kefir and instead of fecal breath, i have something similiar to garlic breath. Has anyone else experienced this ?
I did some research and one thing to fight this, is chewing on a coffee bean. I tried it ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Garlic Breath after Kefir (one thing that might help)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1392
- Tue May 17, 2011 12:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Cured BB on a Day to Day Basis
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10504
As with everything I have tried so far, I have already discovered that this lemon juice works best for me if I am sticking to the candida diet....I had a bowl of ice cream last night after using the lemon juice (and no sweets/breads) all day, and the odor came back........Looks like I will have to ...
- Mon May 16, 2011 9:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Cured BB on a Day to Day Basis
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10504
I have been drinking some lemon water today (modified version) of Lorazepam post. First good day (no reaction) in a long time. I have tried everything, most recently, Smartmouth, salt water gargle,probiotics etc. The odor from sinuses just comes back stronger. Let's hope this simple treatment is the ...
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Failed salt water gargle. Initial success with SmartMouth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3160
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Failed salt water gargle. Initial success with SmartMouth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3160
Smart Mouth - had to give up. New trial w/ red tea....
I had to give up with Smart Mouth. It did seem to help drain my sinuses for a while but eventually it gave me all sorts of digestive troubles. Also gave me an awful sore throat. My new current regimen: i have found some bb relief drinking red (rooibos) tea. It is an herbal tea, tastes good, and ...
- Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Failed salt water gargle. Initial success with SmartMouth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3160
Failed salt water gargle. Initial success with SmartMouth
In the latest of my trials to be rid of this bb forever (15+yrs), i have failed with the salt water gargle. While my breath seemed fresher it was somehow messing up my digestion, giving me worse reflux. Now, I have tried a few successful days with Smart mouth, i.e. no reactions. Will let you know ...
- Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally decided to go to the doctor.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13336
- Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Brush with salt and rinsing with salt water mite be the cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 22215
Day 4 - Lots of mucous draining today, which is good i think. My head is always so congested......for the first time in a long while it is draining. This after the salt water brush, gargle, and B12 today. I am using the salt usually used with a neti pot. It is pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride ...
- Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Brush with salt and rinsing with salt water mite be the cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 22215
- Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Brush with salt and rinsing with salt water mite be the cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 22215
I continue to try everything known to mankind to battle this problem. I suffer from gingivitis and post nasal drip and weak digestion (i think) which all contribute to bad breath. Oral probiotics, and nasal probiotics (iflora) seem to help for a while, but then odor comes back stronger than before ...
- Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: evora plus (oral probiotic) for BB
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8300
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: evora plus (oral probiotic) for BB
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8300
evora plus (oral probiotic) for BB
Hello,
Long time sufferer, first time poster. Just wondering if anyone has any luck with this oral probiotic, evora plus? It is supposed to help gum and tooth health, freshen breath, and whiten teeth. It contains ProBiora3......I have been using for a few days now, and at least my sinuses seem to ...
Long time sufferer, first time poster. Just wondering if anyone has any luck with this oral probiotic, evora plus? It is supposed to help gum and tooth health, freshen breath, and whiten teeth. It contains ProBiora3......I have been using for a few days now, and at least my sinuses seem to ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.