I think mine just had a cavity. My dentist said the filling was broken and needed to be replaced. He refused to extract it as he said it was a healthy tooth.
I went to a private dentist who also said the filling was broken, but he said I needed root canal treatment. He agreed to extract the tooth ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 111 matches
- Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Got tooth fixed.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7971
- Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Got tooth fixed.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7971
- Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Reactions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4758
- Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
- Replies: 80
- Views: 27110
- Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
- Replies: 80
- Views: 27110
Firebreath,
I am also married, but my partner does not notice the BB and thinks I am going loopy when I talk about it!! My brother-in-law also lives with us, and told me that he did not notice anything when I pulled up enough confidence to ask him sometime ago.
On the other hand, people I meet in ...
I am also married, but my partner does not notice the BB and thinks I am going loopy when I talk about it!! My brother-in-law also lives with us, and told me that he did not notice anything when I pulled up enough confidence to ask him sometime ago.
On the other hand, people I meet in ...
- Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62087
Mine is the upper wisdom tooth on my left. Mine has not come out as much as the one in the picture. Mine is growing at around a 45 degree angle so it has jammed on the tooth in front of it and this has blocked it and stopped it growing out any further. So just the corner (which meets the tooth in ...
- Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:50 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: This too shall pass
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5158
Ha!! I thought I was the only one who spent more time in the toilet than at work!!
Pinksun.... I also had BB as a child, but it went away from around 13 yrs till I was about 27 or 28....... then it came back and has stayed since then. I am 30 now (male).
Anyway, let us know whether the extractions ...
Pinksun.... I also had BB as a child, but it went away from around 13 yrs till I was about 27 or 28....... then it came back and has stayed since then. I am 30 now (male).
Anyway, let us know whether the extractions ...
- Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is the wisdom behind meeting others with bad breath?
- Replies: 80
- Views: 27110
I hope i do not offend any of my like breathed fellows here, But , I cannot understand the point of these 'meet ups'.
Personally , if i smell someone else's breath , it totally breaks my heart and makes me even more aware of how bad i really smell.
Can those that have had meet ups please enlighten ...
Personally , if i smell someone else's breath , it totally breaks my heart and makes me even more aware of how bad i really smell.
Can those that have had meet ups please enlighten ...
- Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62087
- Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Got tooth fixed.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7971
- Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62087
- Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Got tooth fixed.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7971
I dont exactly know what you mean by dead tooth, but I suspect it was not because my dentist said it was a healthy tooth and therefore was not willing to extract it, so in the end, I went to a private dentist and paid about 5 times what I should have to get it out.
Thing is, if I hadnt had it out, I ...
Thing is, if I hadnt had it out, I ...
- Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Got tooth fixed.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7971
- Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Got tooth fixed.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 7971
- Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried stabilized oxygen?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1200
Has anyone tried stabilized oxygen?
Hey everyone,
Has anyone here tried stabilized oxygen? I came across it on the net, and as usual it promises heaven and earth.
Just thought Id check to see if anyone has tried it before I throw another £20 - £25 away.
If not, I am happy to be the guinea pig and take the first plunge!!
Let me know
Has anyone here tried stabilized oxygen? I came across it on the net, and as usual it promises heaven and earth.
Just thought Id check to see if anyone has tried it before I throw another £20 - £25 away.
If not, I am happy to be the guinea pig and take the first plunge!!
Let me know
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.