THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Pleasehelpme
Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Cure works for me!!
Replies: 34
Views: 22263

Have you tried cleaning the gum around your wisdom teeth with a toothstick, and then smell the toothstick? When I do it I can smell this terrible fecal smell. None of the other teeths produce this smell, just my wisdom.
by Pleasehelpme
Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Where can i get copper copper chlorophyllin?
Replies: 9
Views: 6889

http://www.nullo.com/

That's the only place I know..
by Pleasehelpme
Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Cure works for me!!
Replies: 34
Views: 22263

Sorry, didnt read your other post. I guess it makes it a little more complicated.
by Pleasehelpme
Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Cure works for me!!
Replies: 34
Views: 22263

2years for getting your wisdom teeth pulled? Where are you from? I went to the dentist for the first time in 5years, he said he is 99%sure that my wisdom teeth is causing my extreme bad breath.. I have a smell from my nose and mouth that people react on from 10-15 feet away. I don't think I have BO ...
by Pleasehelpme
Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Extreme bad breath and maybe BO, caused by my wisdom teeths?
Replies: 1
Views: 1099

Extreme bad breath and maybe BO, caused by my wisdom teeths?

Hi, im new here.

I have had extreme bad breath and body odor for almost a year now. People are reacting to my odor from crazy ditances. If I walk in a crowded place, I can see people reacting from 20 feet away, covering of the nose, sneezing like crazy with bad looks on their faces and coughing.. I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗