Hi, you should enquire about your lower wisdom teeth with your dentist as clearly you have a horizontally impacted tooth on one side and the tooth on the other side look like its only partially erupted. How old are you?
.
I did enquire about it and he told me that it has nothing to do with my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: could someone help with my X-Ray
- Replies: 2
- Views: 909
- Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: could someone help with my X-Ray
- Replies: 2
- Views: 909
could someone help with my X-Ray
Hello guys,
I'm suffering of Bad breath for about 4 years now and nothing works with it.
My dentist extracted fourth tooth (up right) for another reason and it didn't work. I use tooth brush 3 times daily.
i don't know what to do anymore please help.
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7701 ...
I'm suffering of Bad breath for about 4 years now and nothing works with it.
My dentist extracted fourth tooth (up right) for another reason and it didn't work. I use tooth brush 3 times daily.
i don't know what to do anymore please help.
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7701 ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.