THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by Keep Smiling
Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What have I done so far
Replies: 12
Views: 4793

::Quick Update::

TMAU Results came negative (if I had Primary TMAU the results might be false because I was on TMAU diet for some Time)

Colonoscopy didn`t show any abnormality, although the doctor checked only 60% of it.

SIBO “Bacteria Overgrowth in the small intestinal” came negative (From what ...
by Keep Smiling
Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74731

That is a good news, wish your enjoyment last forever ^^.
by Keep Smiling
Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171212

statisticaly impossible for any more than 5% of this entire board to have tmau

[My Opinion]
I don`t think it good to think that everyone or the majority have the same cause. I might take a test and the results come negative, it doesn't mean that you will get a negative results as well and vice ...
by Keep Smiling
Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What have I done so far
Replies: 12
Views: 4793

It is a sad thing to see how our world obsessed with money. I guess we have to keep trying and hope that one day we will find solutions for everyone.
by Keep Smiling
Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What have I done so far
Replies: 12
Views: 4793

halitosisux:

First of all I would like to thank you so much for all the effort and time you put to help others with your valuable comments and contributions.

I have been on TMAU Diet for some time now, I am also on Low Fodmap Diet (not 100% though). For once only I noticed that I smell like egg in ...
by Keep Smiling
Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What have I done so far
Replies: 12
Views: 4793

Cres:

If you live in the UK I think you can do the TMAU test for free in the NHS
by Keep Smiling
Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What have I done so far
Replies: 12
Views: 4793

even after all those procedures you're STILL suffering from BB???

it seems in some point you got better then bad again? so confused.

Every procedure I did I felt a bit better ,But with time i feel it is getting worst. It`s like I cant catch up with it. I am sure it is confusing but this is how ...
by Keep Smiling
Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What have I done so far
Replies: 12
Views: 4793

What have I done so far

Hi every one, I have just found this forum few weeks ago and I have decided to be part of it, I hope I can be helpful ;)

I notice that I have this issue from Puberty. So I did like most people do; I went to the dentist; my teeth condition where not the best I had one root problem and few cavities ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗