THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by markus
Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Cure works for me!!
Replies: 34
Views: 22246

I could feel mucus in my throat every day but not all day, sometimes in the morning and sometimes evening. I had it there for many years but I never thought this can cause halictosis. I had a bad smell coming from my nose too but i could't smell it.
If you feel mucus in the throat, your diagnoses ...
by markus
Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Cure works for me!!
Replies: 34
Views: 22246

Yes, after taking these medicines my post nasal drip is free. There can be different reasons for post nasal drip, the ENT specialist must exam patient and find the right meds. I eat everything including dairy products, wheat, alcohol.

The doctor said it could be: Pharyngitis chronica, Tonsilitis ...
by markus
Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsils and PND
Replies: 4
Views: 4691

Guys, ENT specialist may help you! If you feel mucus in your throat, it is coming from your sinuses, you may need the have Xrays scan of your head to see possible problems with sinuses. Your problem can be: phoetor ex ore, pharyngitis chronica or tonsillitis chronica or combinations of this. You ...
by markus
Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This Cure works for me!!
Replies: 34
Views: 22246

Hello guys. I've just registered here to share my experience and help you. I suffered from strong halictosis for many years. I was very sad and desperate to do something about it. I tried quite a few doctors (dentists, gastroenterlogists and ENT doctors) and also researched many articles in ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗