THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by hello123
Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:09 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: When will this end?
Replies: 4
Views: 3005

Yeah... I know I have halitosis. My parents + brother told me and also my friends. I also constantly have a sour taste in my mouth... It's really giving me such a hard time everytime I go out.

Thanks for your response though! :)
by hello123
Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:09 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: When will this end?
Replies: 4
Views: 3005

When will this end?

Hi everyone, so I am just writing this to get my feelings off my chest. Yes, it's quite pathetic, but im sure a lot of you out there can relate... I'm 17 years old now, but I have been suffering from bad breath since I was 6, when my best friend told me that my breath stank. I didn't believe him at ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗