THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Rin
Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A little improvement after almost a decade of halitosis
Replies: 13
Views: 3997

A little improvement after almost a decade of halitosis

Hello. I'm just new here. Like you, I used to read comments from different forums to search for the cure to this embarrassing 'curse'. My case of halitosis started when I was 14 (already turning 24 in the next few months).
First, I've tried strong mouthwashes, only made it worse. It dries the mouth ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗