THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by chrissie
Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PATM-people: Have you tried this?
Replies: 0
Views: 1959

PATM-people: Have you tried this?

I am trying to find the cause of the problem, hence I would like to find out more about what have been tried and not.

Some questions might seem irrellevant, but I promise you - there is a reason.

Please answer in a systematical manner, as it will make it easier to register and conclude.

1. Have ...
by chrissie
Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried snorting probiotics ?
Replies: 6
Views: 3119

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

The nasal mucosa has a different bacterial composition than the mouth and the gut. Probiotics are made to increase the "good bacteria" in the gut. Those are not the same as in the nose. You're much better off with salt water flushing (not just spraying). And ...
by chrissie
Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Second tonsillectomy..
Replies: 14
Views: 6713

The smell of dirty socks is actually a sign of a rare metabolic disorder, similar to TMU. I can't remember what it's called, but try Google. But most likely the smell would be more general and not localized to the throat.

And make sure it isn't in fact your socks AND your throat :)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗