THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 28 matches
- Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Post nasal drip
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2169
Post nasal drip
Hi guys. Everytime I brush my tongue, I notice that I have slime or slimy mucus in the back on my tongue. It's clear so I'm assuming it's mucus because what else can be back there that's slimy? Do any of you guys have this problem? Can that be causing my bad breath? Is that clear slim considered ...
- Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Happy thanksgiving
- Replies: 1
- Views: 966
Happy thanksgiving
Happy thanksgiving everyone
Even though we don't really know eachother, I feel like we are still close.
We go through the same things.
Have a good thanksgiving. Go out and live or stay in with loved ones
Enjoy it
Even though we don't really know eachother, I feel like we are still close.
We go through the same things.
Have a good thanksgiving. Go out and live or stay in with loved ones
Enjoy it
- Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Work
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4418
What did I do, if it is a recent problem, have you checked every possible thing in your mouth? Maybe an unknown cavity ? I know it sucks. We're all going brough the same thing but just know you're not alone. We are all suffering from this. Where are you from? I wish we all live close so we could ...
- Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Work
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4418
What did I do, if it is a recent problem, have you checked every possible thing in your mouth? Maybe an unknown cavity ? I know it sucks. We're all going brough the same thing but just know you're not alone. We are all suffering from this. Where are you from? I wish we all live close so we could ...
- Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Work
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4418
- Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Work
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4418
- Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sour breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3528
- Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Eating
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1627
- Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Eating
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1627
- Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Eating
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1627
Eating
Does anyone else tongue get rough after eating a meal???
- Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Work
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4418
- Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Work
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4418
- Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dairy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 895
Dairy
We already know it's bad to have dairy because it will make our problem worse. Does anyone know if vegan cheese is still bad? Obviously it's not dairy but it has the same consistency as real cheese. Do you think vegan cheese will still be bad for our digestive system the same as real ccheese ?
- Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Work
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4418
- Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Work
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4418
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.