THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath on Howard Stern
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1993
Bad Breath on Howard Stern
Past couple days Gary Bababooey and the boys have been talking about bad breath a lot on the Stern Wrap-up Show. One guy was saying he uses Therabreath of all things but he says it works for him. This would be a good time for people to write or call in to the show since they are on the topic.
- Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25618
- Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Filling!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11120
- Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Filling!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11120
- Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Filling!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11120
Bad Filling!
Okay I think I may have found what has been causing my BB. I just had a 25 or so year old amalgam filling replaced with composite and I feel like my breath has improved dramatically. My dentist said that the tooth that was biting into the old filling had basically worn through it and it created a ...
- Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smelly tongue
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11457
Smelly tongue
Anyone here have bb but cannot detect any smell from tongue? I used to have a very strong, pungent bad smell from my tongue until I used a metronidizole rinse about 10 years ago. Since then the pungent smell has not returned but I still have bb. If I scrape my tongue and smell the white gunk it ...
- Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Zinc poisoning
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1238
Zinc poisoning
Anyone heard about the lawsuit against Fixodent? Apparently people are getting zinc poisoning from using this product with dentures. Zinc can prevent the body from absorbing copper which can lead to some serious health problems.
I'm wondering if we should be using zinc based mouthwashes on a ...
I'm wondering if we should be using zinc based mouthwashes on a ...
- Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Been using Smartmouth for 3 months... Will now stop.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 26006
Hey man I feel for ya. What you describe with your job is exactly what I go through everyday and I'm sure many others here.
I've pretty much had the same experience with smartmouth. It sort of gives the feeling of better breath especially in the morning but really your breath still stinks.
When I do ...
I've pretty much had the same experience with smartmouth. It sort of gives the feeling of better breath especially in the morning but really your breath still stinks.
When I do ...
- Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Aydinmur
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1154
Aydinmur
Does anybody know of a doctor in North America who does the same testing that Aydimur does? I need to find the real cause of my bb before I can treat it.[/u]
- Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pharmol Zn
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1733
Pharmol Zn
Is there any other company making a product similar to this or is the formula proprietary?
Has anyone tried making their own by getting the ingredients separately?
I really want to try this product but it's not available in Canada.
Has anyone tried making their own by getting the ingredients separately?
I really want to try this product but it's not available in Canada.
- Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2115
Just wondering, what happened when you tried this? From what i read bb isn't a symptom of botulism. Although dry mouth apparently is. Personally I had bb for almost 20 years before I had any digestive issues so I doubt that it is related. Could you explain a little more what you are experimenting ...
- Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2115
- Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2115
- Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2115
Help
I'm 35, have had bb since I was 14. Breath had very strong pungent smell, bad smell from tongue, between teeth. I suffered the usual social problems that anyone with bb has, people telling me I stink, asking if i farted when I talk, blah blah. I basically just stopped talking. I went to dentist ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.