Good afternoon.
Bbsux, I can relate with everything you said especially when you said, you are confident until you see people's reaction, this can be a real confidence breaker. It not only breaks your confidence, it can make you feels anger towards the person that reacts.
I deal with it in a very ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Women and BB...MEN ONLY, lol women are welcomed :) (long)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6039
- Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Women and BB...MEN ONLY, lol women are welcomed :) (long)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6039
- Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Women and BB...MEN ONLY, lol women are welcomed :) (long)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6039
Hello halitosisux, you're correct.
I had no idea, it had DIY tooth filling. I come from the Caribbean, so i'll have to look into it as a temporary fix. Yes, BB can ruin self esteem, however, we need to give people more credit, in that people actually LOOK over BB and look at the person behind the ...
I had no idea, it had DIY tooth filling. I come from the Caribbean, so i'll have to look into it as a temporary fix. Yes, BB can ruin self esteem, however, we need to give people more credit, in that people actually LOOK over BB and look at the person behind the ...
- Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Women and BB...MEN ONLY, lol women are welcomed :) (long)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6039
Good evening.
Yes, I shall get money, soon, my fledging business is picking up. All your points are considered. Of course BB is a condition that is not ideal, denying this fact, was not what I intended to do. The gist is that, to me, it may NOT the issue of BB per se that turns some women off (of ...
Yes, I shall get money, soon, my fledging business is picking up. All your points are considered. Of course BB is a condition that is not ideal, denying this fact, was not what I intended to do. The gist is that, to me, it may NOT the issue of BB per se that turns some women off (of ...
- Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Women and BB...MEN ONLY, lol women are welcomed :) (long)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6039
Women and BB...MEN ONLY, lol women are welcomed :) (long)
Hey gals and guys, what's up?
I found this site a while ago, however, I've now decided to join and share my experiences and to learn.
In this post however, I'm going to share my experiences. It is geared for men especially, but women are welcome to give feedback also, it's always nice to hear ...
I found this site a while ago, however, I've now decided to join and share my experiences and to learn.
In this post however, I'm going to share my experiences. It is geared for men especially, but women are welcome to give feedback also, it's always nice to hear ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.