THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by DeliVrance
Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meet up anyone?
Replies: 4
Views: 1653

Can relate

@lookingforcure, I always fell the same hot air(breath) when I blow out of my mouth. I believe my bb is type 1. I think and feel if that air that coming out of my mouth could be cooler I wouldn't have offensive breath anymore. But I have no idea how to get to that ](*,)
by DeliVrance
Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Symptoms sound CRAZY - but true.
Replies: 9
Views: 3269

un huh

@Bbad, mine systoms: no nasal bb, no PND, i been to the dentist many times and they alway says my teeths, my gums are fine. I had braces when I was younger and I had to go to dentist ev every month. No mention of any gums or teeth problems what so ever. I am always playing around with my teeths and ...
by DeliVrance
Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Symptoms sound CRAZY - but true.
Replies: 9
Views: 3269

Not Crazy

Some of ur systoms are exactly like mine. The way u smell ur breath is exactly how I smell mine. My only differance is I don't have a deviated septum and no PND. I never have to clear my throat and I never feel anything behind my throat. I believe my bb is cause by bacterial imbalance and I have no ...
by DeliVrance
Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I don't know what to do anymore
Replies: 8
Views: 2750

can relate

I also have bad breath since I was 11 and I am also 26 now. Before I found this site my breath smell like rotten eggs. For some reason I never notice any tonsil stones on my tonsils and when I poke my tonsils there is no smell what so ever. A member on this forum suggested I tried the anti microbial ...
by DeliVrance
Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 20/30% SOLVED
Replies: 5
Views: 1716

Curious

@jackson due you have post nasal drip? As for me I don't have any post nasal drip and my bb is not room filling but when I open my mouth I know the bb is there because of reactions. I get so jealous when I see people eat bbq crips or they drink sugary stuff and the only smell I smell is just what ...
by DeliVrance
Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PROCESS OF ELIMINATION
Replies: 5
Views: 2893

curious

Hey lula, what do you used to culture ur tung? I want to do the same also but I don't know how!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗