THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by finally
Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Get those tonsils out!!!!
Replies: 4
Views: 1966

Get those tonsils out!!!!

I had really good oral health and I still couldn't figure out why I still had this constant bb coming from the back of my throat I got so tired of it that I stuck a flash light in the back of my throat and I seen little white balls that smelled horrible I went to my ENT and she told me they were ...
by finally
Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bb with no teeth
Replies: 2
Views: 1697

It could be tonsil stones
by finally
Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB COMING FROM THE BACK OF OUR THROATS
Replies: 35
Views: 14483

I had that same problem I later found out that the smell wasn't coming from my throat it was coming from my tonsils. I had tonsil stones really bad. The best way to get rid of this problem is to get your tonsils removed
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗