THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 45 matches

by lisa1983
Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

It was a nasal type bad breath which I felt smelt like poo that came on and off for no reason I can explain. Thankfully I was aware when I had it so could try and stay away from people. I'd been to the doctors a few times about the odour and after joining this forum decided I needed to see an ENT to ...
by lisa1983
Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

Just another update really as I had a couple of inbox messages. I have been bb free for well over a year so there is hope. I'm still paranoid from time to time but am leading a normal life like I couldn't have imagined. I even started a new job last year as my cure has brought a new found confidence!
by lisa1983
Wed May 11, 2011 3:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

Good luck bbsux with the meds. I'm still bb free and its been nearly 5 months. Starting to hope that it will never be back. Apart from the normal brushing and flossing I rince with diluted tea tree oil daily and will continue to do so as I feel it helps.
by lisa1983
Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

Just thought I would look in on this website as I feel it helped me so much when I was at my lowest point. Its now been 9/10 weeks since I exprienced my odour but still not convinced it won't be back. I just hope the same meds will help others :-)
by lisa1983
Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tongue and saliva stinks no more but still have BB?
Replies: 19
Views: 13185

Hi Firebreath,

I'm not sure if you've seen my thread on here but Metronidazole has 'cured' me twice now. The first dose gave me 8 weeks of beinfg bb free until I got a really bad strain of flu which I felt brought my bb back. I went back to the doctors and explained the situation and he gave me ...
by lisa1983
Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

Well I had the ENT as noted and he said there was nothing they could do to make a difference. He said that at my first appointment I had inflamed sinuses which was cleared up with the meds. I'm still odour free so far after 4 weeks and am enjoying being carefree at the minute. I'm pretty sure it ...
by lisa1983
Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

Just an update really. Been of the meds for 8 days and still bb free. I daren't hope to much tho! I have noticed since the I started the tabs again that I have less of an urge to snort which prior to this was constant. I am assuming that the need to snort is the post nasal drip which was feeding the ...
by lisa1983
Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

I misjudged when this course finished, I had the last tab yesterday morning but no nothing yet. Thank you for asking. I'm just waiting for it to come back so feel a bit tense. On the bright side if it does re-emerge before next week I have the ent doctor on 26th so I can update him with the recent ...
by lisa1983
Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

I am only on my 2nd course metronidazole both of which last for 7 days.
The only side effects are tiredness and a metallic taste so nothing to bad. I finish the course tomorrow.
by lisa1983
Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

I am currently on Metronizole along with Augmentin and its working, I feel so good!
by lisa1983
Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

Well day 3 of the medication and no whiffs today at all, yesterday I had the slightest of whiffs but nothing that worried me. I really hope this is working and will for the long term. I just saw on another thread someone asking where they can get tested for anaerobic bacteria, this would be a good ...
by lisa1983
Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

Well I've just got from the doctors and he gave me what I wanted so I went straight to the chemist! I'm noticing a pattern emerging, I am always bb free when I get up and its not until 4 hours after I get up that the nasal odour kicks in. I went to the gym this morning and after a shower I tipped my ...
by lisa1983
Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

Hey thanks for the reply. I am trying to stay positive but I am just so upset it has come back to ruin my life again but at least we know what made it go away. Do you think its a case of anaerobic bacteria?
by lisa1983
Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back
Replies: 41
Views: 21618

BB free for 8 weeks and now its come back

Hi,
I have been bad breath free for 8 weeks since I was given Metronizole (400mg for a week) along with Augmentin (375mg for a week) by my ENT Doctor. I've had the best time, appreciating all the things that would normally have affected me. Stupid things like, standing in a queue in an overcrowed ...
by lisa1983
Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone been cured wih the help of Metronizole and Augme?
Replies: 4
Views: 3008

Thanks buts its very early days. Yes it was a fecal smell from my nose that would come and go for no apparent reason often when bending down. I took 400g of Metronizole 3 times a day with food along with Augmentin (375mg) 3 times a day also. I am assuming there must have been an infection up there ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗