THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Cure Joke
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7385
joke
When I first read it i laughed so hard & leaned to far back on my desk chair it broke and I fell flat on the flour :oops: . Everybody ask what happened so I showed them the joke & we all had a good laugh. But my boss found out about it & made me pay for a new chair! So it’s best to read it at home ...
- Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Cure Joke
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7385
Bad Breath Cure Joke
Bad Habits
A young couple decided to wed. As the big day approached, they grew apprehensive. Each had a problem they had never before shared with anyone, not even each other.
The Groom-to-be, hoping to overcome his fear, decided to ask his father for advice. "Father," he said, "I am deeply ...
A young couple decided to wed. As the big day approached, they grew apprehensive. Each had a problem they had never before shared with anyone, not even each other.
The Groom-to-be, hoping to overcome his fear, decided to ask his father for advice. "Father," he said, "I am deeply ...
- Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally killed my bad breath
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5168
I finally killed my bad breath
I've followed this forum from when it started and wasted a heap of money on useless products like Dr Kats and so on. I got the books Jenny recommended last week & even though it was hard and sometimes painful I finally killed my bad breath. Best of all my brother can't tell me my breath stinks ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.