noptical: before you had BO too?
the stones appeared only once? or always appeared? previously only used the TUNG? not gargle?
tks!
sorry using google translate XD
Nope never had BO.
I was constantly removing the stones and they wold reappear after a week or so.
Not sure what you mean with ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 609 matches
- Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
- Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
- Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
Hi! What a lovely post, I'm so glad another one of us is cured! I had a tonsillectomy nearly a year ago, I was convinced this was the cause of my bad breath, it didn't work for me though :(
Tung brush sounds like a great product for me, my tongue is HEAVILY yellow/white coated at any point in the ...
Tung brush sounds like a great product for me, my tongue is HEAVILY yellow/white coated at any point in the ...
- Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
Glad to hear you were able to cure your BB. I'm just shocked that TUNG brush was a key component. I've used in on and off over the years and it really didn't do anything for me. Might have worked a bit in the first week or so the first time I tried it, but the BB always comes back. Now when I try ...
- Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
Sounds like you had the exact same symptoms as I have. My PND is really obvious and my sinuses are OK except a tiny bit of congestion. Constant battle to keep my tongue clean and I often jet my tonsils with a waterpik containing chlorhexidine which provides slight relief.
I've just ordered a Tung ...
I've just ordered a Tung ...
- Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
- Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
did the first antibiotics heal you while you were taking them or not? what is the name of the antibiotics? were you ever given the antibiotics augmentin / amoxillin??? I was just prescribed it and I'm having thoughts as to whether to take it or not...... I also think the problem is from the back of ...
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 am
- Forum: OTHER
- Topic: help me I'm a dumb F#ck
- Replies: 2
- Views: 16331
Re: help me I'm a dumb F#ck
Zombies broke down the prison fences, nowhere to hide...Trunks99 wrote:What's going on?rickygrimes wrote:Please help me
- Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13725
How I cured my Bad Breath.
Hello everyone
It's been a while since I visited and posted in this forum. I was a very active user back when the forum started in (in 2006??) when I was still 19yo :O
Now I'm 27 and my life is very different.
I stopped visiting after I realized how much all this bad breath related stuff was ...
It's been a while since I visited and posted in this forum. I was a very active user back when the forum started in (in 2006??) when I was still 19yo :O
Now I'm 27 and my life is very different.
I stopped visiting after I realized how much all this bad breath related stuff was ...
- Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: China bans bad breath in space...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3159
- Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A Misterious Story about a Member that supossedly got cured
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5155
- Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE TUNG BRUSH
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10022
- Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A Misterious Story about a Member that supossedly got cured
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5155
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.