THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by fashionista1
Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath is gone!
Replies: 7
Views: 4657

@ george 80 It was in my throat, it gave off sulphurous smell of crap.My deviated septum was on the left side. Before the surgery, I could not rinse wAter out of my nostril, while I haven't tried to rinse water out of my nose since the surgey,I'm sure it will be better than my attempt before the ...
by fashionista1
Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath is gone!
Replies: 7
Views: 4657

@ john it was a septoplasty, adenoidectomy and turbinectomy with nasal endoscopy
by fashionista1
Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath is gone!
Replies: 7
Views: 4657

My bad breath is gone!

I am a 17 year old female starting college and just like everyone I dreaded being in social settings where I'd have to talk to people with my horrendous breath. On a scale of 1-10 for me it was a 10. Not only did I have bad breath but even with my mouth closed my bad breath was detectable for others ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗