THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by begoneBB
Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Why do I still have bb?
Replies: 8
Views: 5370

Also, have you been tested for H-pylori?
by begoneBB
Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:28 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: My story, how I've been "cured" and what I use
Replies: 4
Views: 19642

Hi Somethinstinks

Yes, our test was just performed from our primary care physicians office. And because my husband had some serious symptoms (heartburn, acid reflux and throat ulcers) Since he tested positive I requested the rest of the family be tested. Now, my sister in law always suffers from ...
by begoneBB
Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:52 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: My story, how I've been "cured" and what I use
Replies: 4
Views: 19642

Hi Tambacking

Yes its:

H. pylori infection occurs when a type of bacteria called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infects your stomach
by begoneBB
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:31 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: My story, how I've been "cured" and what I use
Replies: 4
Views: 19642

My story, how I've been "cured" and what I use

Why oh why didn't I find this site years ago!!? But, really I did find it about 2 years ago and read so many posts about what people were trying and what seemed to work.

FOREVER it seemed like I have suffered from BB. Wasn't until about 3 years ago that the BB was just getting worse. I felt like ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗