THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 177 matches
- Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: North American Meetup
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11009
- Gender:
Re: North American Meetup
Another member (Atrial) had mentioned on our previous post that we cannot smell each other because we are producing the same odour chemical compound. The unfortunate part is that because of this we won't be able to provide feedback to each other; might explain why whenever ppl on here meet they ...
- Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Was the problem always seen in your endoscopy?
Nope, only seen in the last endoscopy.
You didn't go back to the doctor or find another doctor after you finished the PPI?
Yes I did go back to my doctor, and he said "weird, your problems should have disappeared with the PPIs, continue few ...
- Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
- Replies: 37
- Views: 2849211
- Gender:
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
The cause of my bad breath has been determined to be an open pyloric sphincter, which is supposed to close after sending food down to the small intestine. But it remains permanently open. As a result of that, all the chemical reactions that take place in the small intestine smells out. How do I ...
- Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:39 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: As if the foods stays in my throat
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3467
- Gender:
Re: As if the foods stays in my throat
Zenker's diverticulum
I once mentioned it to a doctor. He said it's extremely rare and only seen on elderly people, didn't even consider it.
I once mentioned it to a doctor. He said it's extremely rare and only seen on elderly people, didn't even consider it.
- Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:11 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: ever overheard people talking about your breath?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 36208
- Gender:
Re: Re:
It's been 3 months so I'm reporting back as promised.
Drugs containing bismuth is definitely helping my bb. When I take them regularly, I don't even smell my morning breath (which surprises me every time). Unfortunately, I have to stop using bismuth for 6 weeks so my body can get rid of the ...
- Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Office work
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1942
- Gender:
Re: Office work
Hello Perseverehoping,
I have worked in offices all my life. The worst part is the first few weeks till you get used to the new environment. If you keep focused on your breath all the time and use nods etc. to avoid talking, then you become a weirdo. Don't become a weirdo. Ask the necessary ...
I have worked in offices all my life. The worst part is the first few weeks till you get used to the new environment. If you keep focused on your breath all the time and use nods etc. to avoid talking, then you become a weirdo. Don't become a weirdo. Ask the necessary ...
- Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31597
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Nope, never tried a waterpik.Johnv713 wrote:Compor, do you own a waterpik?
- Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:41 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Miserable with stale fecal breath
- Replies: 17
- Views: 14375
- Gender:
Re: Miserable with stale fecal breath
Hey pariah,
Sorry about your situation. Have you tried bismuth subsalicylate (pepto bismol in the USA). It greatly fixes my digestive issues but it should NOT be used for longer than 6 weeks. Please consult your doctor before using it.
My bb, too, is the result of digestive problems. I am ...
Sorry about your situation. Have you tried bismuth subsalicylate (pepto bismol in the USA). It greatly fixes my digestive issues but it should NOT be used for longer than 6 weeks. Please consult your doctor before using it.
My bb, too, is the result of digestive problems. I am ...
- Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31597
- Gender:
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
I also tried pro-dental, purchased 3 boxes. At first it was like a miracle but just like Johnv713 said, it became less and less effective over time.
- Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Improvement in halitosis and body and fecal odour
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2219
- Gender:
- Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 'Never Alone' Summer 2016 Meet Up in London
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1787
- Gender:
- Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
- Replies: 29
- Views: 15370
- Gender:
- Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
- Replies: 29
- Views: 15370
- Gender:
- Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
- Replies: 29
- Views: 15370
- Gender:
Hello everyone,
Here is an update:
At start, I used metronidazole (flagyl) for 10 days to "reset" the system. I have been using 0.2% chlorhexidine digluconate to scrape my tongue (at least twice daily) for 3 and 1/2 months. First 2 months, it really worked well, most of the time I didn't even have ...
Here is an update:
At start, I used metronidazole (flagyl) for 10 days to "reset" the system. I have been using 0.2% chlorhexidine digluconate to scrape my tongue (at least twice daily) for 3 and 1/2 months. First 2 months, it really worked well, most of the time I didn't even have ...
- Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:43 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Whats the point in living anymore?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 24899
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.