THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by username
Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192976

Hi Everyone- I'm in the San Francisco bay area. Send me a note if you're in the area and want to share info (dr's, etc.).
by username
Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:42 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Story...I'm open to suggestions
Replies: 2
Views: 6107

My Story...I'm open to suggestions

Hi everyone -

Before I get started, I wanted to thank you all for your posts on this board. I've learned lots and I'm hopeful that I'll one day find my solution. Here's my story:

Overview: I'm a 30 year male and I've had BB for most of my life. I have seasonal allergies, a deviated septum, PND, I ...
by username
Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Best Needleless Syringe for cleaning Tonsil?
Replies: 8
Views: 8353

The monoject 'as is' shoots a very thin stream of water. I had more success dislodging tonsil stones when I clip a bit of the syringe off to make the stream of water thicker. The monoject syringe gets thicker as it gets closer to the reservoir.

Also, I use a GUM lighted mirror to look at my ...
by username
Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192976

I'm in Dallas, TX...anyone else?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗