THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by bluestar
Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White tongue is now somewhat gone
Replies: 13
Views: 3849

just one more thing.. speaking of crazy things, I have done many crazy things to fix my bb problem. from coffee enemas to drinking my own urine but there is one thing I did not try was taking antibiotic. To me, killing every bacteria (good and bad) in my system to fix my breath problem is the ...
by bluestar
Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White tongue is now somewhat gone
Replies: 13
Views: 3849

I know drinking baking soda sounds crazy but check this our https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC45xXVKKc
you might change your mind.

My breath is under control these days. I definitely thinks that Chinese herbs and other my daily ritual helped. If I do get bad taste in my mouth during the day, I ...
by bluestar
Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White tongue is now somewhat gone
Replies: 13
Views: 3849

Or maybe.. your body is too acidic. have you check your ph balance? mine was low around 6.25. If then, drink baking soda water. One tablespoon of baking soda with ½ of warm water. It can change your ph over night.
by bluestar
Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White tongue is now somewhat gone
Replies: 13
Views: 3849

I am sorry to hear that Chinese medicine didn’t work out for you. But when I tried TCM methods it didn’t work at first few time either. Our’ body is lot more complex than we think and so is our bb. bb’s source can more than one thing that’s why it’s hard to get it right at the first time. Whenever I ...
by bluestar
Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White tongue is now somewhat gone
Replies: 13
Views: 3849

perfect tongue according to Chinese medicine is pale pink with thin white coat evenly rooted. When you have a thick white coats means you have some kinds imbalance is going on with your body. It could be many things but if you have bb means your spleen qi is not working properly (problem with ...
by bluestar
Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what I learned in the last few years
Replies: 10
Views: 4526

one thing I want to say about sodium intake is that where I came from (I'm Korean) the salt is not bad thing. In fact, we used salt to brush our teeth, infactions, food preservation, and of course lot of salt in our diet. A lot of our food are salty, spicy and hot and yet, Korean food are generally ...
by bluestar
Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what I learned in the last few years
Replies: 10
Views: 4526

thanks for pointing out about sodium. I didn't know that before. I will definitly think more about baking soda. What I can tell one thing fore sure is that my PH balnce of my body drmatically change (over night) from 6.25 to 7.25 after drinking baking soda water. I will look into more about sodium ...
by bluestar
Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what I learned in the last few years
Replies: 10
Views: 4526

the formula I am taking is Gan Lu Yin. It has the following herbs:

Rehmannia Root Tuber - Sheng Di Huang

Rehmannia Root Tuber (Prepared) - Shu Di Huang

Chinese Asparagus Root Tuber - Tian Men Dong

Ophiopogon Root - Mai Men Dong

Bitter Orange Mature Fruit - Zhi Ke

Yin-Chen Wormwood Shoot - Yin ...
by bluestar
Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what I learned in the last few years
Replies: 10
Views: 4526

what I learned in the last few years

Let me tell you about myself first guys. I'm 44 years old male, living in NYC who suffered from bb since I was around 20 years old. By the way, English is my second language so please forgive my spelling and grammar errors.. When I was 20's bb wasn't so bad but I knew I had some issues. I remember I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗