that's great news!!!
I was so happy when I found Dentiva ! That's what works for me.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG i think it's working!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4335
- Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Been using Smartmouth for 3 months... Will now stop.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 26010
have you tried Dentiva?? This product has changed my life. It is a long lasting lozegene that can work for over an hour. I cant find it in stores and so i order it on line at oralganic.com. NO i am not working for them ... and this is my testimonial ... This stuff is unlike anything I have tried ...
- Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If Diet is the cure, then what diet do I follow?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7048
you can be a cynical as you want. I have been using the product and know that it works. I don't think I need to get on the site and pour out my heart on how many times bad breath has affected my life in the past. At the end of the day the Dentiva product has changed my life. You can try it or you ...
- Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If Diet is the cure, then what diet do I follow?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7048
:( :( :(
sometimes we need additional help when it comes to bad breath. For years I have been walking around with candy and gum, coffee beans, you name it. Almost 2 years ago I discovered a mint that changed my life called Dentiva. It is a long lasting mint (1-4 hrs) and it corrects the pH of the ...
sometimes we need additional help when it comes to bad breath. For years I have been walking around with candy and gum, coffee beans, you name it. Almost 2 years ago I discovered a mint that changed my life called Dentiva. It is a long lasting mint (1-4 hrs) and it corrects the pH of the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.