THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by cursedandblessed
Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: scientific balloons to capture breath sample
Replies: 2
Views: 2311

scientific balloons to capture breath sample

I've seen TV news stories over the years about bad breath. The scientists get their subjects to blow into these little balloon like devices. Then the breath sample from the balloon is smelled.

Does anyone know what those balloons are called?

I am thinking that they would be good devices to check ...
by cursedandblessed
Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: capturing BB
Replies: 0
Views: 912

capturing BB

There have been numerous stories on TV about testing people's breath by smelling a sample of their breath captured in these foil-like balloons. So the person breaths into these balloon-like contraptions and these are then brought to a lab to be smelled by the scientist.

Do anyone know what those ...
by cursedandblessed
Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My experience with the Kiss Me meter
Replies: 12
Views: 8551

Thank you stressout. Your post is very encouraging. I will try to work up the courage to discuss this openly with my husband. As you mentioned, it isn't as if he doesn't know about my condition given that he lives with it every day.
by cursedandblessed
Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My experience with the Kiss Me meter
Replies: 12
Views: 8551

I've only had mine about a week, so maybe it'll fizzle out and not work anymore too. I hope not.

I understand that this and the expensive halimeters report strong odors of food as bb and that they might not detect certain gases. I'm under no illusion. But for me, having been just too proud/stupid ...
by cursedandblessed
Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My experience with the Kiss Me meter
Replies: 12
Views: 8551

My experience with the Kiss Me meter

Hi! This is my first time posting but I have followed this site for a while. I have learned so much from here. It is nice to know that I'm not alone with this curse.

I have never been able to ask anyone to check my breath because it is too humiliating. So I'd try new "cures" but could never tell ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗