THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by puddin
Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Apricot kernels alleviated bb
Replies: 1
Views: 853

Apricot kernels alleviated bb

I started eating apricot kernels and found that my mouth felt fresher immediately. They seem to have alleviated my bad breath. I chew 3 or 4, once or twice a day. I make sure that I chew them very well. They have a very bitter taste that is not at all pleasant, but I just drink water afterwards and ...
by puddin
Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured using chlorella!!!
Replies: 19
Views: 6993

Puddin - any updates? Hope it is still working for you.

It is still working for me. However, I did try the other brand of chlorellaI mentioned above, Kyoto, and did not like it becaise it caused me to be constipated. I'm back to using the Sun brand, but I'm still looking for a suitable ...
by puddin
Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Body mint is working for me
Replies: 3
Views: 1732

It seems that you are experiencing a similar relief in symptoms that I am experiencing using chlorella. Both these products contain chlorophyll, which is an internal cleanser. I now feel that the source of my bb was a partially clogged colon because on the first day of taking it, I had a huge bm. I ...
by puddin
Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured using chlorella!!!
Replies: 19
Views: 6993

Re: Cured!!!

How long did it take untill you noticed an improvement, what kind od bb did u suffered from?

Just make sure that the brand you buy has a "broken wall".

Where and how should we know that? The brand thats available in my country only say that it contains Chlorella pyrenoidosa, and that it should ...
by puddin
Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured using chlorella!!!
Replies: 19
Views: 6993

I noticed improvement pretty quickly, especially with my digestion. Not trying to be too graphic, but after the first dosage I had a huge bowel movement. I also noticed improvement in bb conditon, as well.

The broken wall thing has to do with making the chlorella bioavailable for human digestion ...
by puddin
Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured using chlorella!!!
Replies: 19
Views: 6993

Cured using chlorella!!!

I'm over 50 yrs old and have suffered w bb most of my life. The earliest I remember dealing w it was around age 13 or 14. I have tried many things, but I've now found something that works for me and I joined this forum to hopefully help others dealing with this socially debilitating condition.

I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗