THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 215 matches
- Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida Diet SUCKS!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1838
It did not worked for me either. The only diet that is working for me and reduces my bb up to 80% (if not 100%) is a vegetarian diet including 70% raw stuff.Nowadays I eat breakfast and dinner raw and for lunch I eat a simple cooked vegetarian food like rice, potatoes, beans etc. By eating this way ...
- Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:01 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feel alone and depressed.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 21494
- Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8468
Carri!
Thank you so much for your post.I have tried almost everything during past yrs so I will try sumac to see what happens :) Though my bb is coming from sinuses but a naturopath told me that the main reason for my chronic allergies and sinusitis is the stomach. Here people spread sumac on meat ...
Thank you so much for your post.I have tried almost everything during past yrs so I will try sumac to see what happens :) Though my bb is coming from sinuses but a naturopath told me that the main reason for my chronic allergies and sinusitis is the stomach. Here people spread sumac on meat ...
- Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:12 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A big question in my head
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1982
A big question in my head
Hi everybody
I have not been active in the forum for quite a while not because I found a cure or I was happy with my life but I was just so tired and stuck because of fighting bb on a daily basis.But sth happened last week that made me surprised.
After having bb every single day at least during the ...
I have not been active in the forum for quite a while not because I found a cure or I was happy with my life but I was just so tired and stuck because of fighting bb on a daily basis.But sth happened last week that made me surprised.
After having bb every single day at least during the ...
- Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3539
- Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think i know what is wrong with us
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7160
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: oregano oil
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9539
- Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: dehydration? dry lips at all times?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1928
- Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still struggling...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1527
- Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still struggling...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1527
Still struggling...
Hi guys
Please forgive me for disappearing all this time, the reason behind this was because I don't want to post a topic and saying I cured my bb and several weeks later I come and say that I was wrong.
My sinus infections got so bad and frequent &(also bb) last summer that my life had became like ...
Please forgive me for disappearing all this time, the reason behind this was because I don't want to post a topic and saying I cured my bb and several weeks later I come and say that I was wrong.
My sinus infections got so bad and frequent &(also bb) last summer that my life had became like ...
- Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: link between soy consumption and bad breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6121
- Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is the point of this site
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3720
Jimi I understand how you feel but still I think this website has helped me enormously about understanding bb, really the first time I got bb I thought of stupid things like I should brush my teeth more etc but by reading here I realized bb has many reasons and mine is sinus related and now I guess ...
- Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Has anybody done the deviated septum surgery here?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3028
Hi heregoesnothing...thanks for the reply, you made me hopeful, I have never had a pink tongue since childhood like you...I have also a bony spur in my nose. I am going to meet an ENT tomorrow and discuss the surgery...I have worries & hopes. How long did it take you to recover? I have nobody to ...
- Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Has anybody done the deviated septum surgery here?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3028
Has anybody done the deviated septum surgery here?
Hi guys
First of all sorry that I am not that much active like before here, that is because I am both busy and too disappointed and I dont want to make others depressed.
At the moment I am seriously thinking about doing a deviated septum surgery...because almost all the doctors I have been to told ...
First of all sorry that I am not that much active like before here, that is because I am both busy and too disappointed and I dont want to make others depressed.
At the moment I am seriously thinking about doing a deviated septum surgery...because almost all the doctors I have been to told ...
- Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tonsillectomy/Adenoidectomy and Septoplasty Cure August 2012
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8780
Hi, I hope you get well pretty soon. I have also a severe case of deviated septum and I am wondering if I do the surgery or not. My doctor told me that it probably wont work for my allergies but I should cure my breathing and sinusitis problem.
But I am very much afraid of taking antibiotics after ...
But I am very much afraid of taking antibiotics after ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.