THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Ahmet 2k
Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My thoughts on BB (I dont have BB myself)
Replies: 11
Views: 3685

Listen, a lot of people have some sort of social anxiety.

Some people are simply very nervous around others and find it hard to talk, or sustain conversations. Many people are paranoid in social situations for many different reasons.

Some of you may have a small breath problem, that otherwise ...
by Ahmet 2k
Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My thoughts on BB (I dont have BB myself)
Replies: 11
Views: 3685

You should thank god every day that you dont have this problem.

I dont believe in God, and I dont see what that has to do with this discussion. I will be thanking nobody.

Personally, after reading this site, it is my opinion that a lot of you are overexaggerating your problem. Yes, some of you ...
by Ahmet 2k
Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I dont have BB *Must Read*
Replies: 10
Views: 4989

Listen, I am a normal guy. I have no breath problem. Pls listen

1) As a normal guy, I barely even notice if other people have bad breath. In the unlikely event that someone has bad breath, it doesnt change the way I feel about them. At worst I might re-position my head, but thats it.

2) I would ...
by Ahmet 2k
Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My thoughts on BB (I dont have BB myself)
Replies: 11
Views: 3685

and I would totally date a girl who had bad breath

I wouldnt mind at all... Looks, personality is much more important.

After reading this site I think you people are all hung up on BB, and honestly, most people dont even care about BB.
by Ahmet 2k
Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My thoughts on BB (I dont have BB myself)
Replies: 11
Views: 3685

My thoughts on BB (I dont have BB myself)

I dont have bad breath. I am a normal guy. I have a good job, finishing up my school. I am early 20s. Good looking.

I am a "normal guy".

I dont have any breath problems, I stumbled onto this site out of curiosity.

I read this site, and I read that people are contemplating s*****e over bad breath ...
by Ahmet 2k
Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:58 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I dont have BB *Must Read*
Replies: 10
Views: 4989

I dont have BB *Must Read*

I dont have bad breath. I am a normal guy. I have a good job, finishing up my school. I am early 20s. Good looking.

I am a "normal guy".

I dont have any breath problems, I stumbled onto this site out of curiosity.

I read this site, and I read that people are contemplating s*****e over bad breath ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗