THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 35 matches

by terminalBB
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from Auckland, NZ?
Replies: 1
Views: 1098

Yes I am but probably dont have the confidence to meet up. Had BB since I could remember which was 9 years old. Got my tonsils removed 3 years ago and didn't change anything. Tried almost everything such as eating probiotics etc but nothing works


I actually just wanted to text someone who ...
by terminalBB
Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from Auckland, NZ?
Replies: 1
Views: 1098

Anyone from Auckland, NZ?

Just want someone i can complain to hahaha
by terminalBB
Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meetup in Auckland
Replies: 0
Views: 929

Meetup in Auckland

Hey guys, i know a lot of members are based in the US but it would be so nice to talk to someone in person about this devastating disease. Thanks!
by terminalBB
Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I MADE OUT WITH A GIRL?
Replies: 9
Views: 4118

Guys and girls, i assure you that i am 13 . :L
by terminalBB
Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I MADE OUT WITH A GIRL?
Replies: 9
Views: 4118

I MADE OUT WITH A GIRL?

Okay so i made out with this girl to daay(im a 13 female) and it was alright :L but a lil too much saliva?haha well the thing was she was really horny and we did all these things togetherr and yeah. i was afraid she would taste my bad breath when we kisssed but she acted like nothing was wrong. so i ...
by terminalBB
Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192844

NEW ZEALAND, Auckland :(
by terminalBB
Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: m
Replies: 12
Views: 4975

My bb travels more and more everyday. its like growing. scary shit.
by terminalBB
Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: how old are you how long have you suffered
Replies: 22
Views: 14766

wow looking at these i......feel so depressed. am i gonna be like this for the rest of my life? Im 13 had it for ,mabey 5 months..it gets worse everyday, and my kind is the room filling kind. so depressing damn. wish i had the guts to kill myself....
by terminalBB
Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Questions for Wenjie
Replies: 19
Views: 6255

my parents are Asian and said that i'll probably have more chances if i go to a zhong yi (chinese medicine doctor). they use like herbs and stuff , have you tried it? im still in nz but going there for a holiday this christmas.
by terminalBB
Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What dose your Bad breath smell like?Rubbish?Rotten eggs?
Replies: 1
Views: 1078

What dose your Bad breath smell like?Rubbish?Rotten eggs?

I was wondering if there are different smells and symptoms. Like mine smells like germs i guess like something really gross.
by terminalBB
Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you smell yourself?
Replies: 20
Views: 8668

it i lick my wrist, it doesn't smell but if i shove my finger down the back of my throat to this mini tongue thing and let it dry it smells, dose anyone have this?
by terminalBB
Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am so frustrated!
Replies: 16
Views: 4918

Because i was mean, i was a bully, i (used to)put people down to make myself feel better, people like me were just plain bullies. I think what i thought be4 was that if i was mean to them, they would be scared of me and not be a bully to me. I thought if i hurted them i would be better/the person ...
by terminalBB
Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am so frustrated!
Replies: 16
Views: 4918

I DOn't think Its all bad i mean, i've had bb for 3 months i think it has made me a better person, i used to say mean things to people and be a bi**h about things, trust me if i met some1 with BB i would totally walk past and say ew something smells like shit. since i've gotten BB i never do those ...
by terminalBB
Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?
Replies: 42
Views: 10458

About 2 years ago, my mother told me all the time why I don't go to parties, why I spend all day at the computer, if I'm going to stay all day here, then I should clean the house, etc.
Well, one day I couldn't take it any more and I told my mother all the pain that I had to pass every day and that ...
by terminalBB
Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Manuka Honey
Replies: 3
Views: 1985

I am, dose it do anything? The honey is really good here i'm not sure if it's different from other countries though.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗