Yes, Jimi, I agree.
It seems that right after taking it, the nasal odor comes back and stronger than before. Why do you think the reason for this is? Is there something in amoxicilin that causes this? Right, I think you need to have your ears syringed. The nasal odour can be a sign that your ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 29 matches
- Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:32 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: I'm worrying so much that I'm making myself sick.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 23285
- Thu May 17, 2012 3:56 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: What was actually causing my BB (Update)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 28141
What was actually causing my BB (Update)
I've explained that wheat and oat gluten were the culprit. This post describes the symptoms which I've encountered. I have overcome them completely and positively. I avoid all forms of wheat and gluten containing foods, I avoid milk and cheeses appart from mozzarella and feta. I also naturally don't ...
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:45 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Re-cap on MY CURE
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8850
I've been eating gluten free for more than half a year.
I think it helps lessen gassiness, but hasn't saved me from my breath... I might end up going back to eating anything I want, which would still be incredibly healthy compared to a typical diet. Is your BB source from your oral cavity? Do you ...
I think it helps lessen gassiness, but hasn't saved me from my breath... I might end up going back to eating anything I want, which would still be incredibly healthy compared to a typical diet. Is your BB source from your oral cavity? Do you ...
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Re-cap on MY CURE
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8850
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:02 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Re-cap on MY CURE
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8850
I've been eating gluten free for more than half a year.
I think it helps lessen gassiness, but hasn't saved me from my breath... I might end up going back to eating anything I want, which would still be incredibly healthy compared to a typical diet. Is your BB source from your oral cavity? Do you ...
I think it helps lessen gassiness, but hasn't saved me from my breath... I might end up going back to eating anything I want, which would still be incredibly healthy compared to a typical diet. Is your BB source from your oral cavity? Do you ...
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:00 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Re-cap on MY CURE
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8850
When I was on the anti-candida diet, I cut out all wheat, dairy, sugar, etc. For 7 weeks. It didn't help for the bb. So, I guess it's not my problem or should I try it for longer? The candida diet gives off bad breath because of KETOSIS, my boyfriends Mum who is a marathon runner has it when she ...
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:52 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Re-cap on MY CURE
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8850
- Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Re-cap on MY CURE
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8850
- Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:41 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Re-cap on MY CURE
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8850
- Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Re-cap on MY CURE
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8850
Not eating anything that had gluten (such as wheat/white flour from wheat, cous cous, batter etc) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutenglamourgirl05 wrote:What was your cure? Sry a bit lost on forum
- Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:30 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Re-cap on MY CURE
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8850
Re-cap on MY CURE
Still pink tongued and fresh as a daisy from Gluten free diet, it's so easy! Mood is a lot better and no more dandruff and my skin is glowing.
Good luck everyone, I'll still be lurking
Good luck everyone, I'll still be lurking
- Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Heart Disease/Candida and Bad Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9176
Mike987 Please read my latest post in the aloe vera post.
Try the candida diet only for two weeks and see after how you feel. Without any fruit or nuts even. You can eat chiken and fish, but avoid the red meat. You can eat alots of vegetable and organic and whole grain food. I eat the whole grain ...
Try the candida diet only for two weeks and see after how you feel. Without any fruit or nuts even. You can eat chiken and fish, but avoid the red meat. You can eat alots of vegetable and organic and whole grain food. I eat the whole grain ...
- Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Heart Disease/Candida and Bad Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9176
Candida is a SCAM! You don't have to look very far to see that. I was convinced that I once had it. It was created to uncover ALLERGIES. It will only work if you stop eating what it is you are allergic to via the diet. On the 'official' candida website there throw products at you, the main one being ...
- Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Sussed it.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4886
@AliD
Can you describe your sinus issues in details? What symptoms did you have and are they all gone? I begin to think I have allergic sinusitis (my GP told me so-he said my PND looks allergic) but I don't react to allergens I inhale, I think my body might react to some things I eat. I'm going to ...
Can you describe your sinus issues in details? What symptoms did you have and are they all gone? I begin to think I have allergic sinusitis (my GP told me so-he said my PND looks allergic) but I don't react to allergens I inhale, I think my body might react to some things I eat. I'm going to ...
- Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Sussed it.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4886
You can try rice noodles or rice pasta, white or brown if you get bored easily, my only advice to you now is to buy the refrigerated probiotic i.e good bacteria formula or capsules. If probiotic cultures are not refrigerated they will not work at all. It could be the boost your immune system needs ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.