THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What did work for you?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1093
What did work for you?
Yes we all suffer from BB.yes life sucks with this and we miss so many opportunities and have to get well very soon. Now if we share what made us less miserable, what really worked for our BB, maybe this would be a remedy for each other. I start first: I found these helpful: Avoiding pollen(I am ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.