3 weeks, and it still worksHaligone wrote:How long have you been using this honey, and is it still working for you?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:15 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: HONEY may help
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5325
- Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:15 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: HONEY may help
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5325
Oh i see, maybe its better if we swallow it, because when we swallow it, it passes through the throat, so we will also kill the bacteria in the throat. Anyway, when you say honey lemon tea, do you mix it with lemon juice or is it a honey variant? If you mix it with lemon juice, how much lemon juice ...
- Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:14 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: HONEY may help
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5325
- Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:32 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: HONEY may help
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5325
HONEY may help
Hi all,
I am 29 year old. I suffered the same problem with you for many years. And as you already knew, it's a sad story :(
One night, I drank a cup of honey-lemon tea. And surprisingly, the next day I feel much better with my breath. I asked my mom and she told me that my breath is OK. I did some ...
I am 29 year old. I suffered the same problem with you for many years. And as you already knew, it's a sad story :(
One night, I drank a cup of honey-lemon tea. And surprisingly, the next day I feel much better with my breath. I asked my mom and she told me that my breath is OK. I did some ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.