THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by mohammad
Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The country game
Replies: 27
Views: 7131

I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
by mohammad
Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Are you looking for a real cure?
Replies: 9
Views: 4971

Hi everybody. I am new in this forum. My life is really in bad shape friends! I am now 33 and suffering from halitosis for may be 20 years! I am a teacher and you can just imagine how much I am suffering from this shameful ailment as I have to interact with many people each day. I face humiliation ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗