THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Determined2Fix
Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: did some one try breathnew (TCM)??
Replies: 7
Views: 3515

Hi John,

Thanks for the link, I see it now. I think they were just out of stock for a bit. How has the herb been so far? Any bodily reactions to it?

It's interesting what you say about being able to tell if the bb is coming from your stomach. I have taken a different assortment of things to help ...
by Determined2Fix
Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: did some one try breathnew (TCM)??
Replies: 7
Views: 3515

Hi John,

I can't say i know exactly what stomach heat is, medically speaking. But I think haligrl is on the right track with acidity. But the things I've read don't state it simply. Some say it has something to do with a stagnation in spleen qi (whatever that means), others suggest something about ...
by Determined2Fix
Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: did some one try breathnew (TCM)??
Replies: 7
Views: 3515

Hi John,

I have not tried this yet, although I have tried a couple of herbal (TCM) things before to see if they did any good. One was from Eagle Herbs and was called "Cinnabar Sedative Digestive Cleanser". Can't say it cured anything and I actually didn't finish all of the 200 capsules as it was ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗