http://www.amazon.com/Waterpik-WP-100W-Ultra-Water-Flosser/dp/B000GLRREU/ref=pd_sim_hpc_16
This is the one I have, which is not the one you linked. This one is rated pretty well.
The reason I don't believe diet will help much with tonsiliths and nasal drip is that you need to CLEAN the area ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story (tonsiliths and post nasal drip) and my solution
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8686
- Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:38 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story (tonsiliths and post nasal drip) and my solution
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8686
My story (tonsiliths and post nasal drip) and my solution
Hello,
For years I suffered from bad breath issues and could never figure out the source of the problem. My dentist was clueless, and I was brushing, flossing, and using mouthwash three times a day. I tried cutting out certain foods, switching toothpastes/mouthwash, but nothing seemed to work ...
For years I suffered from bad breath issues and could never figure out the source of the problem. My dentist was clueless, and I was brushing, flossing, and using mouthwash three times a day. I tried cutting out certain foods, switching toothpastes/mouthwash, but nothing seemed to work ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.