THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by alinat
Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Rotten Eggs
Replies: 1
Views: 3399

Rotten Eggs

I am pretty sure I suffer from PND as I keep having to swallow mucus and it feels like there is a constant lump in my throat. I also suffer from tonsil stones (arrgghh!) and there are a lot of times when my breath smells like rotten eggs. I dont have constant rotten egg breath but "puffs" of this ...
by alinat
Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: okay listen UP....i think i got the cure...but give me 1week
Replies: 36
Views: 11906

Curious newbie

Hi guys
I am new to this forum and felt I had to join because I am so sick of feeling like a leper. BB is making me so depressed that I dont enjoy anything anymore. I thought I would wait and see if realbad had any good news.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗