THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by a0271641
Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chronic contagious halitosis
Replies: 15
Views: 30218

Chronic contagious halitosis

I had a chronic contagious halitosis. I say it is contagious because my wife and my kids all have the same issue and I am the original source. My kids start to show the symptom when they are about two. Oral hygiene is not an issue for us. I had once in a while tonsil stones coming out of my mouth ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗