I recently performed the double blind test where I randomly selected between cane sugar Coke and HFCS Coke to see if my tongue would change. I randomly selected the can sugar Coke Life and my tongue remained pink and didn't develop a sour taste on my tongue.
I continue to feel increased bloating ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13923
- Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13923
I didn't see that because I have ad-blocker, but that sucks a lot. Maybe I should look in to using a different site.
As an update: experimentation continues. Today I had a coffee with cream plus a fried chicken sandwich on a French roll. So much gluten and dairy! At the same time, I took a lactaid ...
As an update: experimentation continues. Today I had a coffee with cream plus a fried chicken sandwich on a French roll. So much gluten and dairy! At the same time, I took a lactaid ...
- Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13923
Thank you so much halitosisux. You are an incredibly helpful poster on this board. I was serious about building the site http://badbreath.wikia.com if you want to help -- PM me for an email address if you want to coordinate
(It's not meant to be a competitor to this site, but rather a place where ...
(It's not meant to be a competitor to this site, but rather a place where ...
- Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13923
- Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13923
- Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13923
- Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13923
- Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13923
- Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13923
How I've managed my bad breath: going dairy and gluten free
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my routine that has been highly effective in managing my BB for about a month now.
My symptoms since childhood: fecal breath, white tongue, sour taste, mild PND. According to an ex-girlfriend, you could only smell it when you got close, but I got teased about it ...
My symptoms since childhood: fecal breath, white tongue, sour taste, mild PND. According to an ex-girlfriend, you could only smell it when you got close, but I got teased about it ...
- Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Excessive gas and lack of smell -- related to bad breath?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1844
Excessive gas and lack of smell -- related to bad breath?
Hi everyone,
I've been suffering from bb ever since I can remember. My nickname in 5th grade was "shitbreath." I have been reading the board obsessively over the last week and am starting to be convinced that there's no miracle cure because my bad breath is being caused by some sort of complex ...
I've been suffering from bb ever since I can remember. My nickname in 5th grade was "shitbreath." I have been reading the board obsessively over the last week and am starting to be convinced that there's no miracle cure because my bad breath is being caused by some sort of complex ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.