Hi everybody, even though I've only just registered on your web site I've actually been visiting this web site for a number of years.
My problem started 14 years ago when i was only 14......I remember going to to the dentist when he fixed a few of my teeth and from that day all of my problems ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story............
- Replies: 1
- Views: 926
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.