THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by joselsuescun
Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: REAL CURE FOR HALITOSIS
Replies: 15
Views: 6131

REAL CURE FOR HALITOSIS

I hope I can reach all of you. Mohammad was supposed to email me, but never did. HALITOSISUX suggested I'd try the cure with a few, but I could not log in for some misterious reasons.I saw somebody getting some good result with Flaggyl. It is, because it is part of the treatment. Bad breath, when ...
by joselsuescun
Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Replies: 23
Views: 26570

MOHAMMAD: I am having difficulties managing forums. I never know if I am going to go where I want. I read your post and your problems. I was there too. One day, finally, I was able to diagnose myself, took one day treatment and got cured. I am choosing you, as the person to try it, as somebody in ...
by joselsuescun
Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am so frustrated!
Replies: 16
Views: 4916

Re: I am so frustrated!

will there ever be a cure? :oops:

Yes SNOOPSISTER and all you BBs, there is a cure. I expect you tried all the common cures unsuccessfully and already considered untractable. I just found Oral Labs that claims so good results, which I do not deny. So, I am referring to the untractable cases. I ...
by joselsuescun
Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: IBS and fibromyallgia
Replies: 1
Views: 1242

Fibromyalgia

Dear TIRED: IBS is one more symptom of fibro. Fibromyalgia is a genetic disease, due to a lack of an enzyme/s, manifested by a defect of the production of energy by the ATP in the mitochondria of any cell. In your case, the gut is affected, provided you HAVE fibro. Nothing to do with fructose ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗