My wisdom teeth are still partially erupted so I don't know which is causing it!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: JUDGE MY XRAY!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2544
- Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: JUDGE MY XRAY!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2544
JUDGE MY XRAY!
http://i51.tinypic.com/30b1d9w
Do you see anything out of the ordinary? That one tooth on the left is undergoing root canal & has filling atm.
Do you see anything out of the ordinary? That one tooth on the left is undergoing root canal & has filling atm.
- Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help me.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2250
OK so today I think I might have found something which may have been causing my BB. I have a bonded lingual brace in the back of my front teeth(covers 6 teeth in the middle) and I was searching the net of the possibility of it causing my BB because it started around the same time I had this brace ...
- Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Visited Oral Surgeon today re wisdom teeth
- Replies: 154
- Views: 68640
- Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help me.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2250
- Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help me.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2250
- Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help me.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2250
Please help me.
Hi everyone, I joined this site as a last effort ditch. I had a nervous breakdown today and I've been crying the whole day, I feel like I need to talk to someone about this or else I will lose my mind and maybe someone with similar story as me can offer some insight.
I'm 21yo female. 3 and half ...
I'm 21yo female. 3 and half ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.