I have struggled with this issue for years. I still have yet to find a cure as most of you. Spent so much money had to file bankruptcy.
I think its amazing how my husband refuses to admit it, yet he wont kiss me - like KISS ME GOOD. other people turn their noses up, or twitch. He is an RN, I could ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. PYLORI
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1045
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.